You Have a Bright Future …
You may be thinking you don’t need insurance or that your school already has you covered for malpractice. But you need to know its important to have your own coverage – as a student you can still be sued and you may not have enough coverage through your school, if any at all.
Also, you know the importance of protecting your health and other aspects of your life. Its hard starting out and you don’t want an unforeseen event making it harder.
NASW Assurance Services has advocated for years to keep premiums low and affordable. We’ve learned how to protect our student members in both their professional and personal lives. Our programs are tailored for social workers, no matter if they have been in the profession for years or just starting out.
- Student Social Work Malpractice Insurance
- Life, Disability, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Major Medical Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
You are investing heavily into your career, let us help protect you!
Resources for the Student Social Worker
- Not a member of NASW? Click here to Join NASW Today!
- Learn more about a career in social work, finding a job as well professional education and training at NASW’s Career Education Center.
- Click here to see if a Risk Management Workshop is scheduled in your area.
- Have a Question or Comment? We are here to help. You can contact us by using our online form.
- Need a Phone Number for an Application, Renew a Policy, or Claim? Check our Customer Service Directory.
- Begin a quote, or start an online application here.
- In a hurry? Call 888-278-0038 to speak with a NASW RRG Plan Administrator representative to get a quote, apply, or get more information on the NASW Individual Student Social Work Malpractice Insurance.